Clients Are The Heart Of Our Business
Silver Crown Homecare provides non-medical companion / homemaker services to seniors, those recovering from surgery, new and expectant mothers, and others. Options include 24 hour live-in care or hourly care. We are family owned and family run and all about helping families.Our goal is to preserve and improve the quality of life for our client and their families with caring services that assist in daily living.
Our Mission is Simple
- To provide long term care at home for people whose families are unable to give daily one-on-one care and supervision
- To provide short term respite care for people whose families need relief from the daily stress of caregiving.
- To provide an alternative to nursing homes for elderly people who prefer to live in their own homes and remain independent as long as possible.
- To provide peace of mind for the family and friends of clients.
Clients receive loving care and assistance from experienced, compassionate, dependable Silver Crown caregivers in order to:
- Make clients’ lives easier
- Help clients retain their independence
- Provide clients’ families with peace of mind
Clients and their families can be confident that they are receiving the best possible services with Silver Crown caregivers. If needed, Silver Crown Homecare also provides services to individuals who reside in an assisted living facilities, long-term care facilities or nursing homes.